People in professional transition, feeling tired, stressed and even with the first signs of burn-out and who want to re-boost their life or re-orientate their career, explore new opportunities, their inner resources and inner strengths to make a first step toward a more harmonious and calm future. All those who search for a personal transformation to regain their energy and taste of life.
- Know yourself today, your inner resources, experiences, values
- Redefine your professional aspirations and give meaning to your missions
- Explore and use your talents to find pleasure and efficiency
- Develop your resilience and emotional intelligence to stay calm
- Manage the workload and become more efficient.
- Harmonise your personal/work balance without guilt
- Optimise your relationship with others
- Learning to say no, asserting yourself to set limits
- Define action for improvement and development in alignment with yourself
At the end of a People who Wander program, you will learn how to make a step back to change perspective and find a new meaning. You will know better what is essential for your well-being and what is less important. You will be able to put things into perspective, to act where you have an impact.
But above all you will be able to select the path best adopted to yourself as aligned with your authentic self. Say no to the “fake” opportunities while acting to reach the best-fitting ones. You will find energy to be proactive and create your own destiny with confidence and joy.