1.The Administrator of personal data of the Users of Application under is Kinga Jakubowska, a sole proprietor operating a business under the company name: Munay Experience.
2. The User has the right to access and correct their data by contacting the Administrator via traditional post or on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All permissions (functions and information on the mobile device), which Users grant to the mobile Application, are visible in the settings panel on their mobile device. These settings can be managed from the settings panel. Mobile Application permissions can be revoked by changing the settings on the mobile device or by uninstalling the app.
4. The mobile Application collects personal data and information about Users activity, which are used to provide services, as well as to adapt the marketing content to the interests and needs of the User, based on the marketing consents granted by the User. Personal information is considered to be information with which we can identify our User.
5. The mobile Application also uses mobile advertising identifiers and other information according to the operating system settings of a device. They are used for profiling marketing content.
6. The User has the right to obtain information as to whether and which of their data is being processed by the Administrator, as well as the right to access the User’s data and request rectification, deletion, or limitation of its processing. In addition, the User has the right to object to the processing of their data, the right to transfer their data and withdraw previously given consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent takes effect from the moment the Administrator receives a declaration of consent withdrawal by the User.
7. The User has the right to request immediate deletion of their personal data, or restriction of its processing in the event that:
a. Their personal data is no longer necessary for fulfilling purposes for which it was collected by the Administrator or otherwise processed;
b. The consent, which gives base to the processing, has been withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c. They object to the processing of data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds to processing or when their personal data was processed unlawfully.
8. The User may request to restrict the processing of their personal data if, in their opinion, the data is incomplete or incorrect. Then, until this request is considered, the Administrator will not process the data in question.
9. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if the User considers that their rights related to the protection of personal data have been violated.
10. The User has the right to object to the processing of data by the Administrator as part of their legally justified interest. In such a case, the Administrator will cease processing, unless there are other grounds to processing of this data.
11. Users’ personal data is collected via Website www.munayexperience.com. Administrator may process personal data for direct marketing purposes on the basis of a legally justified interest, which is marketing of its own services, or only after having obtained consent from a person that this data is relating to. This consent may be revoked at any time, and this person has the
right to submit a written, motivated request to stop the processing of their personal data due to their special situation, or to object to the processing of their data.
12. Personal data is processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
a. The provision of services provided by the Administrator using the Website and Application, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), based on the User’s consent;
b. Sale of goods and services offered by the Administrator, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR) – based on the User’s consent, the processing of this data in this scope is necessary to perform the contract or take action at the request of that person.
c. For marketing purposes (marketing of the Administrator’s goods and services), pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR – the processing of personal data for this purpose results from the legally justified interest of the Administrator ;
d. Consideration of complaints, investigation and defence in the event of occurrence of mutual claims, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 li. f GDPR – the processing of personal data for this purpose results from the legally justified interest of the Administrator ;
e. The electronic send of commercial information, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR – based on User’s voluntary consent,
13. Personal data is shared with other entities only for the purpose of providing the above-mentioned services or with the expressive consent of the concerned person. Such entities are entities whose participation is necessary to complete payments for services provided by the Administrator (i.e., electronic payments operators) and entities that work together with the Administrator in order to properly provide services (entities conducting tourist, lodging, transport, or insurance business activities, entities in charge of conducting accounting, legal, or administrative activities for the Administrator, debt collection entities, auditors, etc.).
14. Administrator collects the following data:
a. In the cases of all Users – email addresses, logins, IP numbers from which the User connects to the services offered by the Administrator, data necessary for issuing VAT invoices, data provided by cookies, other data provided by the User,
b. In the case of sole proprietors/entrepreneurs – the name of the entrepreneur, KRS numbers (if applicable), NIP and REGON,
c. In the case of persons contacting the Administrator using e-mail communication – personal data provided by those persons and the content of communication,
15. Providing personal data is voluntary, although necessary for the Administrator to provide certain services offered by the Administrator or for the Administrator to contact the User.
16. The Administrator processes personal data in adherence to the security requirements provided for by applicable law. The Administrator uses technical and organizational means to protect the processing of personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data, including for the purpose of protecting it against unauthorized disclosure, against processing which would violate law, change, loss, damage, or destruction.
17. Cookies are used as part of the Service. Amongst others, their purpose is making it easier for the User to use the Service and analysing the behaviours of Users on the Service/Website.
Cookies are divided into session cookies, stored on the device used by User until logging out, leaving the website or closing the web browser, persistent cookies, stored on the User’s end device for a specified period of time or until its deletion by the User, and third parties cookies, which allow to, amongst others, adjust advertisements, content and the way it is displayed based on User’s preferences, as well as determine the effectiveness of advertising activities. In the settings of the utilized browser, the User can independently determine whether they agree to the saving of cookies by the browser.
19. Personal data will be processed for a period necessary to perform the contract, and after this period for the purposes and time and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims or until the consent is withdrawn.